Outpatient cardiology services are provided with the support of a multidisciplinary team. Our cardiologists provide diagnostic consultations and follow-up care for children with heart disease and other cardiovascular concerns.
Diagnostic services are provided for patients with cardiac dysrhythmias, congenital cardiovascular malformations, acquired heart disease, hyperlipidemia and systemic hypertension.
Our practice is equipped with electrocardiography and echocardiography technology to support a complete evaluation of your of your child.
Some of the services provided are:
- Atrial septal defects
- Heart Rythm abnormalities
- Holter and Event monitoring
- Heart murmurs and palpitations
- Syncope evaluation
- Ventricular septal defects
- Pulmonic and aortic valve diseases
- Coarctation of the aorta
- Patent ductus arteriosus
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Atrioventricular canal defects
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the great arteries
Specialty clinics provide focused services for patients with implantable devices including pacemakers, defibrillators and loop monitors.
Based on clinical need and following examination, patients are referred for further non-invasive diagnostic services such as an exercise stress test, holter monitor or a tilt test.